Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 55

OH YA BABY!!! I'm BACK!
Okay, today was super-fabulously productive! Cleaned the whole house (including our upstairs playroom!), shampooed the carpet, ate clean all day AND did my work outs, took a shower and now am getting in bed at a reasonable hour. (Though I admit, I am staying up to watch the Bachelorette (dvr'd) and probably won't go to sleep till close to midnight! Eek!!)
Today is Day 1 of Phase 3---the final phase!! Can't believe it's already here! 35 more days till final pictures! I think if I really get serious about it for this next month, we will have some outstanding differences in our before and after pictures. My mind set is right....I am determined...here we go!

Breakfast: Kashi oatmeal with 1/8 c. walnuts 1/8 c. raisins, 6 oz. skim milk with 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder.

Snack: 1 scrambled whole egg (made for the kids.....they wouldn't eat it....so I did)

Lunch: 1 chicken sausage, 1 light WW hotdog bun, bowl of fresh fruit

Snack: Peak Performance Protein bar

Dinner: 1 slice turkey roast, light mashed potatoes, 4 spears asparagus, 1 (whole) light deviled egg, green salad, 1 slice bread.

Right now before bed: I am going to make me a recovery drink (I just finished Chest & Back and ARX and I am already achy) and eat 1/2 a Fast-Track Blueberry Muffin from the Thin Kitchen cookbook.

I haven't reviewed the Phase 3 Nutition guide yet...but I am taking it to bed with me right now and will look it over and shop accordingly tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Jen, its time to Bring It! Last phase thats nice. Sounds like you doing good. Just curious, do you watch tv in bed until midnight while your husband sleeps?

KC said...

You go girl! I'm so proud of you!!! I can't believe you're already on the last phase. That's amazing! I can't wait to see your "before" and "after" pictures. :)