Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, February 25, 2013

P90X Day 4- 2/25/13

Ahhh, the infamous Day 4...YOGA.  When we first did P90X back in 2008, we did our first yoga class on day 4 and discovered that we both HATE yoga. Fast forward 5 years and as far as we know, nothing has changed, however, we decided to give it another try. 5 years ago when we tried it, we had a 6 and 3 year old as well as a brand new puppy. Life was quite a bit more chaotic than it is today.  So....today it was rainy all day and quiet in our house. We dimmed the lights and decided to try yoga again. This time instead of doing the original P90X Yoga video, we opted to try the P90X2 Yoga dvd. After about 10 minutes, Matt gave it up and put in a Body Beast video on the other side of our home gym. However, I actually did the entire 70 minutes of yoga and I think (??) I might have sort of enjoyed it!?!?! :) Honestly, I'm not sure. It is a VERY weird workout for me since I didn't sweat much and there was no hyper jump tucking or anything of the sort. It was a bit distracting to have the Body Beast going on in the same room (total opposite of yoga! ha ha) but in all, I completed it AND decided to do TurboFire Greatest HIIT's as well so I could work up a good sweat before my shower. (don't want to waste a shower! ha ha)
Eating was a bit goofy today. It should have been good, but I failed to read the directions to my recipe ahead of time and didn't realize dinner had to be marinated for a couple of hours...so I had to change things last minute and we ended up having a few extra snacks to hold us over till I could get dinner cooked.)
This is what we ate on Day 4:
Breakfast: English muffin, turkey sausage, egg whites, coffee = 270
Snack: 1/2 subway sandwich, 5 crackers = 300
Snack: Yogurt fresh fruit parfait, 5 almonds = 200
Snack: 22 wafer chip thingys = 120
Dinner: 1 chicken breast, fresh boiled green beans, mashed potato/cauliflower = 500
Dessert: 2 Shakeology balls = 70
Total Calories for Day:= 1460

No comments: