Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

**Skip**

Well, I didn't plan it this way...but I am taking this weekend off as far as work-outs go. Yesterday was so busy, it was after 10 p.m. before I was able to do my work out--and by that point, I was so miserably tired...I just skipped it. Then today we got up, ate breakfast and left for the lake. We didn't get home until after 9 p.m. and then had to get everything unloaded and take showers and now here I am, finally done and it's 10:52 p.m. Tomorrow is Father's Day and since Matt's dad is here with us this weekend, we are taking him out for lunch tomorrow after church, so I don't know how "good" I'll be able to be with my eating. We did go out for Mexican tonight and I ordered chicken fajitas. I just ate the chicken and veggies with a fork and didn't use any of the tortillas and I drank water, so I think I did pretty good there. I packed our lunches today for while we were on the boat, so I know I ate healthy for lunch and for breakfast I made egg-white scrambles, turkey bacon and we each had 1 slice of light WW toast and a cup of skim milk with protein powder mixed in. I also did 20 boy push ups on the boat today--if that counts for anything!! ha ha
I may try to get a work out in tomorrow if its convenient...but if not, i promise, things will resume to normal on Monday! Hope your all having a good weekend and are spoiling your hubby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good 4 you Jen, Enjoy your Weekend. You deserve it! You'll be back in your routine before you know it...

Candy Ü