Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 34

Hey there! It's 11:02...I should be in bed by now! (shame, shame)
I promise though, I will type this post and then go lay down. I HAVE to. It was after 1 a.m. before I got in bed last night...and then I had to get up early (6:30 a.m.) this morning to work. I've been paying for it all day. Nevertheless, I had a very productive and good day. I didn't end up making it to the gym this morning for my "normal" work out...but I knew staying home was the right thing to do since I already had a lot going on, would get in a hour of plyo later in the day AND I had a hair appt. today, which takes up about 4 hours of my day!!
I also had a great day in terms of eating. I made a new recipe out of the Nutrition guide and it was SO SO good!

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean oatmeal; very small chocolate protien smoothie for me (big one for Matt)

Lunch: Grilled Chicken Burrito from Nutrition Guide
(1 whole wheat tortilla, diced up grilled chicken, sprinkle of FF cheese, 1 tbsp. light sour cream, 1 spoon of mild salsa, lettuce, diced tomato, cilantro, red onion, avacado)
I savored every bite of this and could not WAIT until dinner to eat it again!! ha ha

Snack: Protien bar and bottle of water

Dinner: Repeat of lunch, 1o tortilla chips, fresh fruit, 1/2 of a homemade cheese breadstick (kids dinner)

Snack right before bed: 3/4 c. hot water mixed wtih 1 packet of Sweet Sensations Diet hot chocolate mix (25 calories). YUM! This will be my 3rd night in a row to have this. Does anybody know any reason this is bad? I figure for 25 calories and the amount of satisfaction it gives me...it's worth it.....!!???

I just finished my hour of Plyometrics about half an hour ago (and then I showered) and now here I am. Well, I think that wraps it up for today.....I'm off to la-la land. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Naughty Girl! You should be in bed... Sleep has everything to do with your weight loss you know...Your body recovers and strengthens/repairs as you sleep and it needs the time to do that, so if your not getting the proper amount of sleep your not going to do as well as you could. Wow! Do I sound like your mother or what? Sorry...

I am proud of you for working out while your husband is at work though...