Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day 52

You know you're getting old when NOTHING feels so good to you as getting into your BED! ha ha ...well either you're getting old or you worked out Reeeealy hard. In my case, I think it's both.
Anyway, I have CERTAINLY burned my fair share of calories today! I got up this morning and went to the gym for my Pump/core class (mostly stability ball and weights) then I did 45 min. of Zumba/hiphop abs class. Like last Tuesday, I was drenched when I left.
Then tonight Matt and I made a "date" to do Core Synergestics at 8:00. We decided we needed to state a specific time we are going to do the workouts so he doesn't keep missing them. Surprisingly, I still had enough energy to do that whole work out, even after all I've done today.
I sure wish I already had my heart rate monitor because I'd love to know how many calories I burned today! Anyhow I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna wrap this up for now.

Breakfast: Egg-white scramble, FF mozerrella cheese, tomato with 1 slice light WW toast, skim milk with protien powder (1/4 scoop)

Snack: Protein bar and banana

Lunch: Re-heated roast, salad

Dinner: 3/4 of a steak, small baked potato, veg-all, salad.

Snack: Lt. strawberry yogurt with 2 strawberries mixed in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I had the additional time to go to some classes at our local gym....Time should be getting more abundant as I get older, not more scarce.