Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Anybody for a 6 PACK???

Okay, I already posted a whole long story about our day at the lake on my other blog...but I just had to share this pic with ya'll since I'm pretty proud of the fact that it at least looks like I have the beginnings of 6-pack abs in this picture! (btw, this is also the fish I caught Saturday at the lake)

4 comments:

Kate said...

way to go! yuo0 are making great progress :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, way to go Jen. You look fabulous! One day I hope to be able to where a 2 pc again. I DO see that 6 pack you know...

Great Catch! Did you eat em...?

Have a great week and get back on the P90X track... Things will only get even Better from here! As soon as I do a little catch up at work here this morning I am headed over to read about your day at the lake... :)

KC said...

I commented on your other blog already...but you look amazing Jen! I am blown away by the progress you have made through your p90x journey. Nutrition makes a huge difference huh?! You were already working out a lot, but by changing your nutrition and mixing up your workouts, your body had really transformed! Your looking so slim and muscular now! Not just in your abs, but in your arms and legs to. You look GRRRREAT! I'm SO PROUD of you Jen!!!!! :)

Beverly said...

You are looking great. It really gives me hope for my body. Now that all this weight is gone things just kind of hang there and it it totally gross but a friend gave me Power 90 series by Tony Horton. I started the work outs yesterday and whew talk about a work out but it felt good and obviously worked every muscle in my body because I am so sore. The boys actually triedto do some of it with me tonight. I just pray I can do something with this body of mine. Congrads girl.