Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Day 39

A day of rest! (hardly--but as far as P90X goes anyway)
I was the teacher of the 3 yr old class at church today. We had 21 of them. Whew! As if that wasn't exhausting enough, I got to come home and be with my 2 children who were being excessively irritating and disobedient today. We decided we needed to get out of the house so we took them to a movie and out for dinner. (NOT to reward their bad behavior---but to help keep us from going crazy in this house with them) Then it was home for baths, stories and now, finally to bed! Hooray! I am so excited to be going to bed! ha ha
I am actually looking forward to tomorrow. If I can keep up, I plan to follow my "schedule" (posted on my http://keepinupwiththejoneses.blogspot.com ) to the T this week. I really think that is what is going to help me keep my sanity this summer.
Anyway, no work out for today and eating was sketchy...but not bad.
Breakfast: Protien bar & Banana on the way to church. (Speaking of Church, did you make it there Kate & Candy?)

Lunch: Subway ham sub on wheat with all veggies. (dressing on the side), sugar snap peas.

Snack (at movies): Protien bar

Dinner: I didn't order anything at the resturant..but I did pick out of Grant's bowl some. He got the Chicken & Vegetable Bowl. It had broccoli, zucchini, carrots, peas, cabbabe, rice and chicken. Very healthy looking and tasting. I mostly just ate the veggies.

Snack: 1/2 Fast-track blueberry muffin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope! Didn't make it this week, I knew that I wouldn't. We were very busy with the inlaws. No Excuse, I know...Hopefully this Sunday. I am just catching up with reality today as my first day back to Work ( Wed). Inlaws, Dick and Joan are leaving Thurs Am. We will miss them, but looking forward to getting back to our routine life...

Candy Ü