Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 51

I am so sleepy....I can hardly type this...so I'm gonna make it short and sweet.
Did Cardio X this morning thinking it would be my "extra" workout for today...turns out...it was my ONLY work out for today...but hey at least I did it and got a W/O in at all! Tonight I was asked to babysit a couple from our Sunday School class' 3 kids so they could go out for their anniversary. I said yes...and it went well...but it took up our whole evening. The kids are ages 3, 1 1/2 and 4 mo. Plus, of course, I had my 2 as well.
Anyway, here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: 1 c. Life cereal w/ 1 banana and skim milk.
Lunch: left over roast beef, raw carrots with lt. ranch, fresh fruit salad with walnuts.
Snack: fresh pineapple, protein bar
Dinner: 2 slices Lucky7 pizza from mazzios with salad and lt. ranch dressing.
Snack/Dessert: Strawberry yogurt cup, 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a protein shake.

Okay seriously...it's all I can do to keep my eyes open so I am gonina call it a night. I am bidding on a Polar F6 pink heart rate monitor watch on e-bay. Keep your fingers crossed that I win it! What style# is yours Candy?
Okay...nighty night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jen!

Mine is an F6 as well, but mine is Black. How cute, PINK! Well, I wish you luck and stay on top of the bidding. Just know how much they are in the store and don't overbid that w/ shipping...Good Luck!