Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 56

Ate plenty of calories today....hopefully burned plenty too.
I started the day out by going to the gym for my core/pump class, then I did 10 minutes (fast) on the elliptical machine. Then it was off to do a little shopping before heading home to cook dinner and do my P90x workout--Plyometrics. In all, I got about 2 hours of hard-core working out in today.

Breakfast: Kashi oatmeal w/ raisins and slivered almonds (just a teeny bit)

Lunch: Chick-fil-A Chargrilled chicken salad with 1/2 packet of ranch dressing, 3 french fries, 1 bite of kids cheesecake.

Snack: Protein bar

Dinner: Baked cod, stewed red potatoes with onions and fresh green beans, salad, 1 small slice of bread, fruit salad

Snack: 80 cal. light yogurt, Fast-track blueberry muffin

No comments: