Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 44

Ahhh....feels good to be back on track! Eating right--doing the work outs--seeing results.
It's 10:50 pm and I JUST finished with Shoulders, Chest & Tricpes with ARX--a little later WO than I would have liked....but oh well, better late than never for SURE!
Today was my house cleaning today. It went surprisingly well. I got EVERYthing cleaned on my list and made a nice dinner too.
Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean oatmeal, small protein shake with whole banana in it
Lunch: Left overs from yesterday (Baked tilapia, veggies and long-grain wild rice) bowl of green beans.
Dinner: Stir-fry veggies, whole grain brown rice, baked tilapia.
Snack/dessert: Small chocolate proteine shake, yogurt covered chocolate raisens with walnus (1/4 c)

No comments: