Okay for a really quick dinner that I guarantee your whole family will like:
Wal-Mart and Target both sell these. They are cheap too...like $3.97 I think--maybe $4.97.
Serving size: 4 oz & 2 tbsp. gravy
Servings per container: about 6
Amount per serving:
Total fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Sodium: 780 mg (!!!)
Total Carbohydrate: 3g
Sugars: 2 g
Protien: 19 g
I realize that this isn't probably the healthiest option out there...but it's not bad and it tastes SO good and all you do is open the box and put it in the oven. It does take 2 1/2 hours to cook....so you have to plan for it...but my kids ate every bite and asked for more and I really enjoyed it as well!
and here is the recipe I said I would share with you from the Nutrition Guide:
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
1/2 c. onion, diced
2 tbsp. fat-free chicken broth, low sodium
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 1/2 pound ground turkey breast
1/2 c. breadcrumbs
1/2 c. + 2 tbsp. low-sodium, low-fat marinara sauce
2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
2 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
(I used jarred garlic and dried herbs)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Saute the onions in the chicken broth until lightly browned.
3. Add the garlic and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine onion mixtre with the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, 1/2 c. marinara sauce, basil and parsley.
5. Form mixture into a loaf. Shape and place in an ungreased loaf pan.
6. Brush with remaning 2 tbsp. marinara sauce and bake until cooked through 45 min - 1 hr.
7. Drain off fat and let cool before cuting into 8 slices.
Serving: 2 slices
3 g. total fat
45 g. protein
20 g. carb
106 mg cholesterol
410 mg sodium