Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 31

Okay, I am off to a BAD start regarding my going to bed earlier! I didn't even START my P90X work outs until 10:45 pm tonight...and it is exactly 12:00 and I just now finished! Now I need a shower...and then I can actually get into bed. At least tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have to get up super early! The reason I am up so late is Matt and I got to go out on a little date tonight! YAY!!! My mom came over and watched the kids for us so we could go to a movie. We went and saw "What happens in Vegas" and it was really cute! There were some not-great parts...but overall, we both REALLY enjoyed it. Plus, it's been since our anniversary in March since we've had any time to ourselves! I felt like a teenager in love sitting there in the movies. We were holding hands and giggling and I think I actually got butterflies in my stomach a time or two. I know...you're probably rolling your eyes...but hey, who doesn't LOVE that feeling?
Anyway, we had a good day food wise today too.

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean oatmeal, 1/2 banana, 1 turkey bacon, skim milk with a scoop of protien powder.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Spinach & Asigao sausage link on 1/2 a bun with mustard. Fresh fruit.

Snack: Protien bar, fruit

Dinner: 1 Chicken Spinich & Asiago sausage link on 1/2 a bun & mustard (again). Fresh fruit.

Snack during movie: 1/2 Peak Performance Meal Replacement Bar

Snack after work out (just now) very small chocolate/peanut butter protien shake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,,

Sounds like a fun Saturday night, we had a movie night as well just at home, but since we don't have any kids around except 1 teen and she was gone it was nice. We saw that movie as well while we were in Vegas, yes some parts weren't so great but overall we cracked up most of the time and thought it was pretty cute ourselves. Anyways, I addressed a lot of your questions over in my Blog on DAY 13 ( I think I wrote you a BOOK! ) haha...Check it out and let me know if I missed any of your questions... Stay focused!

Candy Ü