Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 38

Ahhh...Saturday! Gotta LOVE it! Slept in till 8:30 this morning which felt grrrrrrreat! (as Tony the Tiger would say) Had a funny little thing happen last night! If you remember I was heading to bed early-ish because my hubby was home. We decided to give each other a massage since he's been working so much and I've been working OUT so much. I grabbed a little trial size bottle of lotion I had gotten with some Dove bar soap and got started rubbing his back first. I thought I was having to use an awful lot of the lotion, it was so thick. Anyway, finally it was my turn to relax and get rubbed. Matt commented that the more he rubbed the lotion in, the more
'white' it turned. Hmmm....weird. Anyway, eventually we ran out of the stuff and couldn't get another drop out so I got up to throw the bottle away and as I glanced at it, I started CRACKING up. It wasn't lotion...it was body wash! ha ha ha Between the 2 of us, we had an entire small bottle of body wash rubbed into our skin!
Okay, anyway, back to today. We worked out side all day cleaning up the remains of Matt's shop building, putting the new pool ladder together and into the pool and weeding the garden. We all neglected to put sunscreen on and are like a little family of lobsters now. (STUPID, STUPID!!) I did KenpoX after dinner tonight and I used 3lb. weights during most of the workout. It really makes it a lot more challenging, but I feel like I am getting more out of it that way. For some reason, KenpoX is one of the easier workouts for me, so I needed the extra weight to make it worth my while.
Anyhow, eating today was CAREFUL. I was trying to undo the mess I made of yesterday so I ate cautiously.

Breakfast: Triple Berry Pancakes, water

Lunch: Shrimp Pasta Pomodoro (From the nutrition guide) (YUCK!) Also had a green salad with it.

Snack: Protien bar & banana

Dinner: Baked tilapia, snap peas, salad, Fiber One (80 cal) yogurt

Snack: Fresh pineapple

*I have to mention that as I was heating up yesterdays leftovers for the kids to eat for dinner (Mazzios) there was an extra peice of that oreo dessert pizza left. I picked it up and took 1 bite of it...and it was soooooooooooooo good....I knew I was about to make a big mistake so I literally THREW it at our dog so I wouldn't eat it! HA HA! I didn't really mean to throw it AT him...but I was in such a hurry to get it out of my hand that it was like reflex! ha ha.. (he didn't mind though--I think he might have enjoyed it as much as I would have!)
Now it's 11:30 pm and it's time for me to get to bed. I am teaching the 3 yr old class at church tomorrow and I need to study my lesson before I fall asleep!
Goodnight!

No comments: