Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 42

Whew! Just finished Back & Biceps along with ARX. Good thing my hubby was here doing it with me or else I might have "cheated" for some of it. I just wasn't feeling very motivated tonight...but having him here with me---I couldn't look like a sissy, now could I? ha ha
Eating went decent today too:
Breakfast: Peanut butter protein oatmeal, skim milk

Lunch: Subway turkey sub with all available veggies; dressing on the side, 1/3 grab-bag pkg of light lays (25 cal)

Snack: Protein bar, 1/2 banana, water, 5 pringles.

Dinner: Chicken & Rice soup, parmesan green beans, salad, fresh pineapple.
Had a jolly rancher after dinner. Do I really have to count that?

No comments: