Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

--SKIP--

Okay, so as far I'm concerned, today didn't happen! ha ha...but really, we are going to "skip" it as part of our 90 day count and let tomorrow be day 16. Today was Grant's birthday and even though we did good with our eating all day (except for the peice of birthday cake we both caved in and had) we also missed our work out. I don't know if it was from eating the cake or what but we were both at an all time energy low yesterday. It was all I could do to not fall alseep driving home from the party...let alone do an hour of plyometrics. I had good intentions, really, I did...but as the night wore on, I only got more tired and less energized. So..oh well, today won't count. Tomorrow's a new day and if I can get my butt in gear, maybe I'll do the plyometrics dvd AND the ones for tomorrow. We'll see. For now, goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

just happened onto your blog today and read through most of your beginning experience on the P90X I will definitely continue to follow your progress as I think its a great help for someone elses just starting out to read what you go through and exactly what you eat. So thanks for doing this. I saw a few blogs back that you started at 147 lbs, how tall are you? I am starting on May 26 and will be blogging my P90X experience here as well.