Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 28

I had a very good and productive day today. I got up, got my computer work done, got the house cleaned, PUSH mowed the front and back yards, swam for a bit in the pool, cooked dinner, did the dishes and THEN did my Plyometrics DVD. Whew! I am exhausted now...but it feels so good to feel like I've really accomplished something! I also ate good today! YAY!
Breakfast:
Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax oatmeal, skim milk

Snack: Protien bar & Banana

Lunch:
Me: Southbeach Living Ham & Swiss sandwich on whole wheat.
Matt: Turkey & swiss sandwich on 2 slices light whole wheat, apple slices with natural peanut butter.

Dinner: Veggie spagetti sauce (squash, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, tomato & ground turkey in an all natural, sugar-free spagetti sauce) over whole wheat Ronzoni noodles (3/4 c.) with big salad, sliced carrots and sliced peaches.
Dessert/Snack: 1/2 protien bar

Probably had too many carbs today...but totally needed the extra energy. I've been going, going, going like the Energizer bunny since I woke up at 5:45 this morning!

No comments: