Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 12

Today was productive. After I got my "real" work done for the dr. office, I paid bills and got my checkbook all straightened up and then I got changed for my workouts. Today was Legs & Back and Ab Ripper. It was a great work out despit the HEAT! We haven't turned the A/C on yet...so it was nearly 80 degrees in our house yesterday! Needless to say, I was dripping wet when I got done. After that I got showered and ready for my girls night out. (scrapbooking from 6-midnight). I was nervous about being able to resist all the yummy bad-for-me snack foods and candy..but I did good and I am very proud of myself for being strong.
Here's the lowdown on our eating yesterday:
Breakfast: Kashi Almond Flax cereal 1 cup with skim milk
Snack: String cheese
Lunch: Spinache & Asiago Chicken sausage link with 1 slice light whole wheat bread and mustard.
Recovery Drink (after my work out)
Dinner: Salad with light Ranch, 1 breast of Teriyaki chicken & pineapple, dried fruit.
Snack (around 10 pm): Tootsie roll pop...this was my only "splurge" of the night. Yay!
Snack when I got home around 1:00 am....2 stalks of celery with 2 tbsp. peanut butter

I was SOOOO hungry when I got home last night...so I ate the celery. I don't know if that was "bad" or not...but I didn't care, I thought I was starving! ha ha

No comments: