Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 20

Oh goodness..I am SOOOO tired right now...so this may be a little loopy. I went to bed after 1 am last night--and then got up at 6:30 this morning to get ready for early service at church. I had totally planned on getting a nap in this afternoon...but I never found the time. Just like I never found the time to do our "stretch" DVD today. Oh well. At least since I was so busy, hopefully I burned some calories!
Breakfast: Protien bar & banana
Lunch: Grilled top sirloin with steamed broccoli and salad, 5 whole grain crackers, fruit popsicle.
Snack: pineapple
Dinner: Left overs from lunch...(grilled steak over top of napa cabbage salad with golden raisenes, dried cranberries, slivered almonds and oranges. YUM.
Dessert: 1/2 protein bar
Snack: Ham from my mom and dad's house.
Okay..I am falling asleep while I type this. Gotta go for tonight.
Tomorrow starts our Recovery Week and is also our 3rd weigh in!!

No comments: