Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I WANT THEM ALL!

Okay, I'm a sucker for funky sayings on T-shirts. I just discovered this site and I LOVE IT! I want ALL of these shirts! I may order one but I don't know how I'll ever choose!
These are some of my fav's:
Operation Shrink-a-Bootie
Got Muscles?
Strong Chick
Kick It
Push.
My Perfect Day: Wake up. Work out, Eat breakfast, Work out, Eat lunch, Work out, Eat dinner, Work out, Go to sleep.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Shut up and lift.
I'm totally losing it!
A hard woman is good to find.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.
My mom can benchpress your dad!
The right to bare arms.
Exercise: The poor girls plastic surgery.
Exercise till the booty obeys.

There are SO MANY MORE....go check 'em out (and send me one if you want to! :o)
http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/health-and-fitness_womens-clothing?topic=738

5 comments:

KC said...

Those are Super Cute!!! Great Find Jen! :)

Unknown said...

I'm with you on this one..I want them all too!! I like the "my perfect day" one the best! haha.

Kate said...

very cute!

Stewbphoto said...

Oh I just started my week 10 day 3. I had a little restart after my trip back home to TX. IF I wouldn't have taken that break I'd almost be done now. But I think I will always do P90X to maintain my results so far. My attitude about healthy eating and working out has completely changed. But it helps to be able tosee what others are doing and eating like on your blog.... So thanks!!!

Rissalee said...

OMG. Exercise is the poor girl's plastic surgery. I need that one! So glad you teased us on your other blog with a link to this one--such fun to read! Although, it makes me feel quite fat to read through it, after a big meal of Papa John's pizza and zero exercise! YIKES!