Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 13 & 14

Well, I see a trend. We do REALLY good on Mon., Tue., Wed., & Thur. but come Fri., Sat., & Sunday....we abandon our diets! I know this...yet I don't see it changing.
At least I did get up on Saturday morning and went to the gym for a 1-hr kickboxing class, 1 hr. Zumba class and a 15 minute power abs class. I burned 852 calories in that time, which isn't bad but probably didn't make up for my dinner that night! We went to my parents house. My dad had grilled burgers and pork chops and mom had made mashed potatoes, cornbread and cabbage. YUM! I couldn't resist. Then for dessert, I made my "famous" banana pudding.
Anyway, needless to say, I doubt I lost any weight this weekend.
All I can say is it's back to work tomorrow and hopefully we can try to plan better for next weekend.

1 comment:

home4mk said...

what is this "famous" banana pudding...b/c i as well have a "famous" banana pudding...spill your ingredients! lol