Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 11

Well, the day started out so well...I got up and went to the gym. Did an hour long in-line step class and an hour long interval cardio/weights class. I wore my HRM and burned exactly 800 calories. Not too shabby---but I'm bummed that we didn't do our P90X workout tonight. I am actually a tad bit concerned that I'm getting back into over-training. 2 hours a day is a bit obsessive probably. But I really do enjoy it. Still, I don't want exercise to take time away from my family. Grrr.....it's that thing called "balance". I have a hard time finding it. I'm pretty much an all-or-nothin' kind of girl.
Anyhow, as for eating, I did O.K. today. I didn't flub up real bad...but didn't follow my plan exactly either.
Breakfast: Egg white scramble with FF mozerella, 1 light WW toast, 2 turkey bacon
Snack: 10 banana chips
Lunch: Left over bowl of turkey spaghetti and peas.
Snack: small bowl of Kashi Go-Lean Crunch cereal with a banana and skim milk.
Dinner: Turkey taco soup. I chopped up lettuce and mixed it in instead of tortilla chips. It was actually really good.
Dessert/snack: Protien shake

No comments: