Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 12

Nevermind what I said about over-training...Ha! I hardly got a work out in today. It was all I could do to make myself do one of my Biggest Loser work out dvd's. I wanted to do P90X Legs & Back with Ab ripper...but I decided to wait on Matt to get home from work. As it turned out, my parents called and asked us over for dinner and then we all watched a movie--so it never ended up getting done. (now I am really glad I at least got in 30 minutes with Bob earlier in the day!) Eating was also a disaster today. I was hungry from the moment I woke up till the moment I finished my bowl of icecream tonight! I'm not even going to bother listing out everything I ate today for you all because quite frankly, I'd never be able to remember it all...and plus, it's pretty embarrassing! I actually had dinner rolls and mashed potatoes and ICE CREAM with hot fudge and nuts! AUGH!
Really, though, I know that is not the end of the world. I AM human. (and woman) (and that oh-so-'fun'-time of the month for me) so I have valid excuses!
Besides, tomorrow is my marathon day at the gym. Class after class after class, I'll be there sweating away the pounds. (or at least that's the plan!)
G'night y'all!

2 comments:

nittany1979 said...

I am on the exact same schedule as you, and I can't tell you the amount of times my mom has tried to shove food down my throat! LOL, don't they understand we are trying to BRING IT??!?

I am down 10 pounds already, and totally in love with P90X. Have fun with KENPO today!

Kate said...

I've gotten my mom on board to not shove food at us. And finally, she understands. But that's not easy to conquer. She now knows that food is not a "gift" for me. It's a battle.

Went to the gym this morning for 2 hour-long classes. We were 45 minutes into a great step jam class and the building started smoking! The instructor and all of us in class were like "keep going! finish it up!" But finally the fire dept. made us leave - ha! Better safe that sorry :) So, off I go to do some weights at home. Hope you have a better day today~ Don't think about yesterday~