Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

R2-Day 1

Week 1, Day 1-Round 2.
I wasn't going to post daily this time like I did last time...BUT...I've discovered that doing it REALLY helps keep me on track---so here I am again. I don't blame you if you don't read it though..I know it's mostly boring stuff. Anyway, I realized that 90 days from today is Thanksgiving Day...which means that if I stick with this and really DO do it EVERY single DAY for the next 90 days...that I'll be done ON Thanksgiving day!! I know it is unrealistic to do P90X every single day because I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and the likelihood that I'll do an actual work out is just slim to zero...but I will commit to getting in some kind of exercise EVERY day for the next 90 days. Even if that means that at 11 o'clock at night when I'm dog tired and all I want to do is drop into bed--if I haven't worked out, then I will get up and do SOMEthing. Maybe just 30 push ups and some crunches...maybe 20 minutes on the ellipitical..whatever. I am going to aim for P90X as many days as I can though.
So, I started today off well.
So far, I've had 1 1/2 c. of raisin bran with skim milk for breakfast.
Chicken Salad (from nutrition guide Phase 1) with Kashi crackers for lunch w/ 2 strawberris and a few champagne grapes
and for dinner we are having the Cerveza Grilled Chicken (from the nutrition guide).
I just did Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X and now I'm off to lay out in the sun for a few minutes before it's time to go pick the kiddos up from school.
Ahhhhh....life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

I would love it if you continued to post your workouts and such, I love to read where your at and where your headed...