Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 85

Well, I had a GREAT work out today. I started with 20 minutes interval training on the elliptical machine. Then I did Chest & Back and then Ab Ripper. It was a HARD hour and 45 minutes of working out, but in the end, I felt TERRIFIC!
Everything was going great (eating) until tonight! We went to Mazzios for dinner and I had 3 peices of the Lucky 7 pizza (@ 160 cal. each) and a bowl of salad. THEN on top of THAT...we went to Braums afterwards for dessert and I got a Jr. (kids) cone of their low-fat cappichino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt! YUM!
I feel like I wasted all the good I did on exercise by eating all that....but I guess it's better than if I hadn't exercised at all and STILL had eaten it all.
Anyway, today was a $1,000 day in WOWY and I fully expect to find out tomorrow that I won!

No comments: