Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 82

Monday = Cleaning day at the Jones house. And man did it need a good cleaning!! With all this sand and now the damp weather, there is grass and sand and dirt everywhere. Ick! I canNOT stand to walk on my tile floor and have stuff sticking to the bottoms of my feet! Thank God for the Swiffer vaccuum. I use that thing daily out here!
Anyway, after a good cleaning, I changed into my work out clothes and knocked out Back & Legs. Burned 293 calories on that one. All those pull ups and chin ups really got my heart rate up high. My little alarm on my HRM was going off every time.
Anyway, it was a great day and I'm feeling like I am really ready for this to be over so I can start again...Fresh. Back to Phase 1 eating plan (when I lost all my weight!) If I can do it again and lose another 12 pounds, I'll be back to my high school weight! Yay! I know that's a big goal...probably a little unrealistic..but not unattainable. (right Kandy!? Look at you!!)
Ps. Candy, how do you feel that I described the P90X program on my last post? Would you say anything different?

No comments: