Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 90

It Is Finished!
I thought it would never get here...but it has finally arrived! I did my LAST P90X workout (for this round of P90X) this afternoon! I chose to finish off with Core Synergestics. I love that work out!
Tonight, hopefully, I will take my final measurements, do my "after" pictures and get my FINAL weight.
Check back soon for the results and MAYBE, if I'm really super brave (and the changes are noticable), I might post my before and after pics. Eeeek!

BONUS ROUND:
Matt came hom from work and (get this!!) wanted to do a work out!!! Ha ha...that IS just like him. He decided he wanted to start going to the gym on the VERY DAY our gym membership expired and now, on my 90th--LAST--day of P90X, he wants to start doing the work outs again! Hmm.....what's up with that? ha ha
Anyway, no way was I going to let him get a work out in without me...so together we did Chest, Shoulders & Triceps AND Ab Ripper!!
Then we did our after pictures!
I have to say..........I am disappointed. The changes aren't that noticable in the pictures (although I think they are better in real life). I mean--you can tell a little bit...but not NEARLY as much as we were expecting. Anyway, I'll probably post them for you to all see tomorrow--and then you can tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great Jen... Can't weight to see your great results!

Now don't go out celebrating with anything fattening now! Ü