Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 80

Wow, I can't believe I'm typing Day 80!! 10 more days!! Wow~!
Had another great day today! Did Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper this afternoon. Didn't eat super-dooper healthy. Well, actually I did great except for dinner. I had a bowl of cereal for dinner (at 4:30 pm) and then another bowl around 9:45 pm. Not great, I know...but I was CRAVING raisin bran like BADDD!!!
Tomorrow is the big day...my pictures. I am feeling great about everything though. My body is in the best shape it's ever been, I am as tan as I can get (without going to a tanning bed), my toenails look fabulous, my hair is high-lighted, my outfits are picked out and ready...the only thing left to conquer is the facial expression! AUGH! I am NO GOOD at serious faces. I can do 2 faces. Big smile and Big Kiss face. That's about it. My serious faces look like I'm either constipated or depressed! ha ha. I'm going to try to study some Victoria Secret ads during the next 24 hours and get some ideas. Wish me luck!!!.........

1 comment:

KC said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear ALL about it!!!! :)