Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 83 and 84

I am so ready to get this "90 days" over with. It feels like it is never going to come to a close.
Anyway, yesterday (Day 83) I put on my work out clothes at 8 pm. I had great intentions, even logged onto WOWY and put the DVD in the player and it was sitting there just waiting for me to push play. However, I got busy on the phone with my SIL planning and booking our vacation for next month and the next thing I knew, it was after 9 pm!! I told her to call me when they needed me but that I was going to work out. I got 11 minutes done before I had to quit for a few minutes. Then another 10 minutes done before the next interruption and then finally another 11 minutes before I finally just said Forget It and turned it off. I decided to just put it up (Kenpo) and just do Ab Ripper instead. Well, I got 9 minutes of that out of the way before I had to stop that one and get back on the computer...so I just put it all away for the night. I ended up burning 202 calories total. (blah!)
Today, (day 84), was a busy day. The kids had gymnastics this morning, then I had to run some errands and then we went to their school to "meet the teachers". After that it was home where the kids swam while I push mowed the back and front yard. Then in for a shower, cooked dinner, washed dishes, got kids ready for their first day of school tomorrow, read them stories, tucked them in and now here I am--in my bed at 9:48! WOW! That is SUPER DOOPER early for me! I am not one bit tired...but I am glad to be finally sitting down and not up on my feet. Bummer that I didn't get a P90X work out in today...but I know I burned a good # of calories while mowing.
Tomorrow with the kids back in school, I think it will be easier to get my work outs in and get into a real routine. Yay! I love my routines!

No comments: