Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Front View

Here we are from the front. I think you can really tell a difference in our faces.







4 comments:

Amos said...

Oh my gosh, you guys look GREAT!!!!!!!! Even better in person! What a great job for such a long haul, but you did it and look fabulous and I'm proud of you, now you just have to encourage us once we start!!!!

KC said...

Great Job Jen!!!! I can totally see the difference. Not just in the size, but in the muscle definition. Your arms, legs, back, abs...everything has more muscle and looks tighter. I am so PROUD of you Jen!!!!

tori said...

way to go chica! you know i am proud of you i think i comment everytime i see you!
woot woot!!!!

Teresa said...

Way to go you guys!! You look awesome!! I'm so proud of you!!

*insert construction worker whistles here*