Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Gettin' Skippy

okay, okay, I am having a couple more skip days. I SOOOO didn't want to do this...but the reality is--something else was more important. Yesterday it was my pictures...and today it was my family. Since I was having pictures taken yesterday, I did get some exercise in. I worked on what Tony likes to call the "glamour muscles". (biceps, abs, butt, hamstrings) It was all gonna be showin in the pics...so I had to get a little pump going. Plus, my abs look so much better after Ab Ripper--so I did most of that--minus the killer mason twists.
Anyhow, I starved myself yesterday--literally. All I had all day was a bowl of raisin bran at 8 am. Then, finally, after the photoshoot, I went to Applebees with my girlfriends and shared some chips & queso. Amazingly, by that point (8 pm) I wasn't even hungry anymore. Guess I had gotten past the hungry point. Anyway, today, I really don't have a good excuse. I worked (for dr. office) all morning long and then jumped up from my desk and did a marathon Wal-Mart trip. THREE hours at the grocery store!!!! Incredibly, I only spent $166! We were practically out of everything, so I expected a big bill. Sad when you think $166 sounds low! ha ha
Okay, so tomorrow will be back on track again. We rented a movie for tonight called "Never Back Down" and I am really looking forward to watching it. Ciao!

No comments: