Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 81

Well, despite a major lack of energy, I pushed myself to do Cardio X and Ab Ripper this afternoon. And, as usual, I felt WAY better afterwards...much more energized. Just wish it wasn't so hard to get going sometimes.

Anyhow, eating today wasn't terrific...but for a Saturday, not too bad either. I made a big, yummy breakfast this morning and then we grilled steak & shrimp for lunch/dinner. It was a fun day and I just hope that I will be as dedicated tomorrow! Hope ya'lls Saturday was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Now that you are almost at the end would you truly recommend this product? I am trying to decide if I want to do this or get the Wiifit (sp?).

Debbie (Kandy's Mom)