Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 64

Sunday--rest day...but not today. Today I am making up for yesterday doing Kenpo X. It's been a busy day starting out with teaching the 3-yr-old class at church today. Then it was home to make lunch, clean up and then I thew on my swimsuit and took Grant swimming for a little bit. While we were in the pool, the people came by to put a deposit down on our boat. Oh ya, I forgot to mention, when we got home from the lake Friday, we decided to list the boat on Craig's list for sale. Turns out, it's a hot little item and it sold IMMEDIATELY. I'm not happy about this...but it was Matt's decision...and since he is the one who has to "deal" with this boat and all it's issues...I figured he should get to make the choice.
Anyway, after that we came in and I did Kenpo X. It was all I could do to make myself really put my "hips into it" but I did my best. I was bummed to see that I only burned 231 calories though. I really expected at LEAST 300.
Food for today:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with walnuts and raisins.
Snack: Protein bar
Lunch: Turkey sandwhich, fresh veggies, corn tortilla chips with homemade guacamole, low-fat brownie with fresh sliced strawberries.
Dinner: 2 cups of cereal (Life, Multi-grain Cheerios, Low-Fat Granola) with a sliced banana mixed in and skim milk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys getting another boat?

Breakfast for dinner? I like that...

Simmons girlz said...

What, you sold the boat? Did you get your money out of it? Okay now I really feel like it has been forever since we chatted...
Have a great day at VBS tomorrow, we will miss you at the gym...