Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 76

The road to obesity is paved with good intentions!

I had ALL intentions of doing my work out today. It wasn't until 10:45 pm that I realized--it just ain't gonna happen.
I never quit going from the moment I woke up at 6 am till the minute I dropped into bed at 11 pm. It started out with working for the dr. office, then the kids had gymnastics at 10 then we went with some friends for lunch at Subway. Once we got back home, we put on our swimsuits and the kids played in the sprinkler while I push-mowed the front yard and then got on the riding mower to finish up the rest of our land. Then I hopped in the pool to cool off and then went inside to shower (and bathe both kids) before I started cooking dinner. My mom and aunt came over to eat with us so I needed to tidy up the house a bit too. (crazy how messy it can get just since I cleaned on Monday!) After dinner and doing the dishes, I took Grant and our old dog, Sam, for a walk. When we got back home, Grant went to bed while I did laundry and ironed the kids clothes. (I'm taking them to get their pictures taken tomorrow.) At last, at 10:59, I crawled into my bed. Ahhhhh....................
No P90X---but really...where could I have fit it in? At this point, I am honestly doing the best I can to juggle everything.

No comments: