Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 68 (and a skip day)

Thursday ended up being a "skip" day, unintentionally. I could list out my excuses for you, and they're good ones...but I don't figure you really wanna hear 'em and I really don't want to type 'em either. :o)
So, back on the band wagon today. Today was the last day of VBS at church and I was ready to be finished with it. It was a fun week but I guess I've gotten spoiled to not having to get up super-dooper early and rush out of the house in the mornings. It was wreaking havoc on my sleep-time! Anyway, the church provided lunch for the VBS volunteers today after it was over. It was YUMMY pizza. I limited myself to 2 1/4 peices, though I think I could have easily eaten 4. Since there was a bunch of pizza left over, I took a whole one home for the kids to eat for dinner...except Matt and I both ended up eating 2 peices for our dinner too....so I really didn't do very good on my eating yesterday. Plus, I ate an oatmeal-raisin cookie (not diet). We did Back & Biceps together and then I did Ab Ripper X. After all that, I was was VERY hungry so I ate a bowl of salad with VERY little light ranch dressing and 4 saltines and then I had a light yogurt cup (45 cal.) before bed. Not my most successful day ever...but at least I did get a work out in, and at this point, (being so busy and so unmotivated), that's really saying a lot.
I'm definitely going through an un-motivated phase again right now. Just don't care. TIRED of feeling like I have something I have to do EVERY day before I can finally sit down and rest. It's okay though...I know we're on the home stretch now...and I can hang in there for the duration.
BTW, Matt weighed 176 today...which brings his total # of pounds lost to 24!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta Love that Pizza, I think of all junk food, I would say I love Pizza the most. And Pizza, depending upon how you order it doesn't always have to be considered Junk...