Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 58

Okay...so...once again...starting Phase 3.
Did Chest & Back tonight with ARX. Still not feeling great....but pushing through. Matt opted to sit out again as he was still feeling too weak and stuffy/congested to work out.
Ate VERY good today and actually FEEL lighter!

Breakfast: Kashi oatmeal with apples, raisins and walnuts mixed in.

Lunch: 12 Kashi whole grain crackers with thin, small slice of cheddar cheese on top, 1 strawberry.

Snack: 2 Fig Newton crisps (100 cal. pack)

Dinner: Small serving of dinner (turkey italian sausage, fresh home-grown tomatoes, bell peppers and onions over whole-wheat pasta), green salad.

Snack: 100% whole fruit popsicle (100 cal)

**Side Note** Stayed up WAY too late...but Thorougly enjoyed watching the finale of the Bachelorette!!

No comments: