Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 65

A busy Monday, as usual. Ate good though and got my workouts done-as well as got the house cleaned, groceries bought and tackled a mountain of laundry-so I'd say it was a productive day. Today was Shoulders, Chest and Triceps with ARX. I am really bummed at the amount of calories I burn during these weight-lifting work outs. I guess it's only the cardio that really gets your heart rate up and burns the mega calories.
For eating today, I had:
Breakfast: 2 slices WW toast with 100% fruit on top, 2 egg whites, 1 turkey sausage

Lunch: 1 chicken sausage (no bread), bowl of fresh veggies with light ranch, fruit and a small low-fat brownie.

Snack: 1/4 of a large cinnamon apple muffin

Dinner: Tostada from Nutrition guide (1 WW tortilla, FF refried beans, Spanish rice, FF cheddar cheese, LF sour cream, cilantro, tomato, lettuce, salsa) This was SOOO Good!!! Matt said it was the best thing we've had YET!

No comments: