Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wanna know what I think?

For anyone who is on the fence about whether or not to try P90X--or for anyone who is just interested in what I have to say about it--read this post I wrote back in September of 2008. This was 9 days before we were done with our first round of P90X. I went back and read it this morning and I still feel exactly the same way about it. Since I've had several people ask me to give them my opinion on the program lately, I thought I'd post this link to that old post and give ya'll a chance to read it! Just click here: www.p90xourjourney.blogspot.com/2008/08/p90x-gets-2-thumbs-up.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post, nice to look back and see that you still feel the same way. Very encouraging too! You know where this is going to lead to: COACH! That is what you ARE. Don't deny it..:)