Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 53

Our weather was in the 80's today. Talk about a mood lifter!! I spent an hour outside in the morning pitching balls to grant and playing basketball with him. I think he was shocked that I gave him that much undivided attention! :( I definitely need to do that more. It's kind of ironic because people would think that stay-at-home-mom's spend so much time with their kids. Yes, I'm with them 24/7 but I'm hardly ever REALLY WITH them. I'm so busy all the time that many days go by and I realize I haven't hardly seen or spoken to them--we just all do our own things. I'm looking forward to changing that.
Anyway, today was Core Synergestics. Because it was so nice outside, I had the windows open and the ceiling fans on...but it was still 77 in the house while I was working out. Let me just tell you...when I got done doing that video...my hair was soaked! It felt GREAT to have worked SO HARD and really feel like I burned some "goo" off!
Eating went well today. I had an egg white scramble with ff mozerella, veggie sausage patty and 1 light ww toast for breakfast. I had a small baggie of fruit (apples and grapes) at 11 am and then a bowl of raisin bran at 2:30. Some things came up around dinner time and we didn't get to eat when we normally would, so I snacked on a protien bar (120 cal) at about 5:30. Finally, at 8 pm, we ran out for some pizza. I ordered the "wise guy" which is a total veggie pizza (no meat) and a big garden salad with FF ranch (35 cal). I had 2 slices of pizza with my salad and we drank water. Even though I'm sure I had too many calories/carbs for that late at night, I still practiced self-control because I could have easily eaten another slice. Then when we got home, I made everybody up a bowl of Edy's light vanilla icecream with crushed up oreo's on top---EXCEPT FOR ME! YAY! I resisted. I had 3 little nibbles out of Matt's bowl but that is all. I was really patting myself on the back for that because as you all know...that is my weakness! In all, it was a great day and I am really looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow morning and burning off some more "goo." :o)

No comments: