Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The proof is in the pics!

So, I decided to make up for last night and do YogaX today. I called up my mom and told her I was bringing it and my mat over and we were going to do it together. Well...she lasted for about 3 sun salutations and 1 vinyasa before she got up and decided to do a photo shoot! Ha! I was concentrating and ignoring her (most of the time) so she just snapped away. Anyway, just to prove that I really did do it and suprisingly, my form isn't too awful either, I thought I'd post 'em for you all to see!


Ahhhh....Nameste!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dang girl your crane is killer!! You are awesome!! And you're so right, your form is exceptional!!

KC said...

see..and you thought you hated yoga. It looks like you are a natural at it. Great form!
(I see Grant was right there, doing it along with you! To Cute!!!!)

Kim said...

I'm with them. Nice crane! I can't even attempt to do that one.