Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Swim suits that ROCK!

Hey girls! If you're reading this blog, chances are you're a fitness fanatic and you like your stuff (your goodies) to stay put when you move around. Well...have I got a TREAT for you! Check out http://www.athleta.com/ for some of the coolest swimwear (and clothes)! They make stuff for people who are ACTIVE--(thus the name Athleta). I LOVE everything they sell and I don't know how I'm ever going to choose. If nothing else, at least go to their site and request a free catalog so you can browse through it at home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dang it, whenever you post a link to somewhere, it's always awesome, and I always buy something. my husband will love you for it though, :)

Kate said...

if only I had goodies left to fall out of place. All of this running and my cup size in dwindling! lol Time to shop for anything "padded".

Kim said...

I LOVE the Athleta catalog! Haven't ordered anything yet, but plan to.