Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 46

Legs & Back and Ab Ripper. I really put my all into it today. It feels so satisfying to say that and know it's true. I rarely ever go easy on work outs...but occasionally I do (like when it's my 3rd one of the day!) and afterwards I always hate it. It's just a waste of time to spend an hour working out with only 50% intensity. When I finish though and I know I gave it my all...I feel so strong! I'm frustrated with the chin ups. I don't understand HOW Dreya can do 10 unassisted pull ups and I can hardly do one. Grrr... Just fuel for my fire though...:o)
Anyhowsers...I'm giving myself a little test---to see if I can actually eat healthy on the weekend. So far, so good. We went to a hockey game tonight and I passed on all the snack foods and drinks and ate my protien bar and drank my bottle of water! yay! Even though I was really hungry when I got home, I just went off to bed instead of having something--and that was tough. One day down--2 more to go!

2 comments:

Kate said...

good for you. Sporting events are always such a temptation for me (that I almost always give into). Doesn't help that we always go to sporing events either! lol

Kim said...

I know what you mean about Dreya. Sometimes I think she's not human. We'll get there though! I would be happy with just one.