Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 37

Finally, a day I feel proud of!!
I stayed super-dooper busy today and still managed to fit in an hour of yoga, a 1-mile run, P90X Back & Biceps and most of Ab Ripper! Yay! I also ate really healthy all day until tonight after church when I ate a jr. cone of icecream!
For breakfast I had my Kashi G0-Lean oatmeal with raisins & walnuts w/ coffee.
For "snack" I had a Pure protein bar with 2 apple slices and about 15 grapes.
For lunch I had 9 Kashi whole grain crackers with cheddar cheese on top and 1/2 a banana.
For dinner I had half of a Chick-Fil-A chicken salad with about 1/4 a packet of Ranch dressing and CokeZero.
And as I already admitted..I had a junior cone of Moo-linium Crunch ice cream at our Church ice cream shop tonight after service.
It's crazy how one really good day can make me feel so much better about myself! I feel stronger and thinner and just more determined than usual. I LOVE that feeling!

1 comment:

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

Way to go Jen! I love those days when you feel like you gave absolutely your all. Having a satisfied feeling when you go to bed is the best! Keep up the great work girlie! Oh and Yoga-shmoga. You did your best to try and like it. Some of us in this world were just not cut out for it! Namaste. :)