Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to the Family (and duh-sometimes I'm a ditz)

First of all, I want to welcome Stacey Krull to the Team Beachbody family of coaches! I am SO EXCITED to have her join my team along with Carla Kohler! Three spiritually and physically FIT Women of God...all joined together! Wooohoooo...the world betta WATCH OUT! :) (still waiting on you Lori and Kirsty :)

Also, I am a ditz because I just told Stacey about my blog as though she'd never heard of it...and she's been following for over a year! ugh. Sorry Stacey! I have too much going on in my head at the moment and obviously wasn't thinking clearly!

Lastly, just as a small update...Hubby and I started P90X on Jan 1st and are still doing it every day (with the exception of my gym days--but that is how we planned it). I'm loving it and especially loving watching HIM workout with me! (such a hottie when he's pumping iron!)

I am very excited about the arrival of my new workout program TurboFire which should be here any day -AS WELL AS-the arrival of SHAKEOLOGY, Beachbody's meal replacement shake which has EVERYTHING your body needs, only has 140 calories and tastes amazing! THANK YOU to my hubby for giving me the "ok" to order these new products!

I can see/feel/sense that this is going to be a year of exciting change and growth! To GOD be ALL the GLORY! It is only by His Grace that I am anything good!

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

No worries, Jen! Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm so excited for this journey! God is SO good! I'm glad we have connected. Have a fabulous weekend!