Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm so ashamed...

So I just visited the blog of one of my real-life friends and fellow fitness instructors...and I'm SO ASHAMED at how much HEALTHIER she eats than I do! :)
Really...all this time I think I've just been eating "faux" healthy! I don't even know what a lot of the stuff she cooks IS CALLED let alone..what it is or what to do with it or where you buy it!
Anyway...I'm feeling VERY inspired and ready to try out some of her amazing-sounding (and looking) recipes! I love it that she takes pics of the ingredients AND the finished product (and tells us the review from the whole family-kids included). Go check her out at www.mrsbyn.blogspot.com and see how to eat healthy for 365 days in a row! :)

2 comments:

byn always said...

Its all a learning process and took time. A lot of it! I'm happy to go shopping with you some day... and you can follow along with my blog and we can cook the same stuff:) Thanks for the great compliment! I'm ashamed at how much more you work out than me... are we even now?

KC said...

LOVE Tosca Reno's "Clean Eating". She is such an inspiration!