Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Keepin' it Fresh with TurboFire

So, I've done Tony Horton and Shaun T....time for some Chalean!!! Yep, I just ordered TurboFire (along with a new tub of Recovery Drink) from Beachbody! I'm SO excited! It's so easy to justify buying new programs and supplements when I get 25% off and buy them with the money I'm making from being a coach! :)

Sometimes having a new workout regimen is all the boost I need to keep the passion fresh and alive and I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach right now just thinking about doing TurboFire! I've heard awesome things about it and I'm looking forward to being instructed by a woman this time! I'll let you all know what I think once it comes in and I try it!!

Check it out for yourself at http://teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/turbofire-workout