Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fitness Classes!!!

Hey Guys! Well....I am SO EXCITED to announce that I will be instructing fitness classes in my town beginning on Feb. 8th!
Here is the schedule:
Tue 9-10 am: Bootcamp
Wed 9-10 am: Pump
Thur 9-10 am: Bootcamp
Sat 9-10 am: Interval
This place has wonderful facility with mirrors, bathrooms, awesome flooring AND a play area for children with toys and a TV/DVD.
The owner said "You just wouldn't believe what perfect timing this is!" and I thought...OH YES I WOULD! God's timing is PERFECT!

If I have good reception with these classes, I also have the ability to add a Monday evening and Friday evening class. (6:30-7:30).

Anyone who attends the pump or interval class will need to bring their own set of hand weights. For girls I suggest 5, 8 or 10 pounds and for guys 12, 15 or 20 pounds. There is a weight-area where we can leave our weights if we want.

Classes are $5 each. I will be providing each person with a punchcard. After 10 punches, you get a free class.

Let me know if any of you have any questions or suggestions and also let me know if you plan on coming!! AND PLEASE PASS THE WORD AROUND TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!!

I am beyond excited at how God is working all of this out!

One last thing...I am trying to think of a creative name for my business...something that involves fitness and also lets people know I'm a Christian. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!
Love you all,
Jen

Bootcamp: Cardio class. (jumping, squats, push ups, lunges, jacks, punches, kicks)
Pump: Weightlifting. Will focus on all major muscle groups (chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, quads, hamstrings and core/abs)
Interval: Alternating between weights and cardio. 5 minutes cardio/3 minutes weights.

Ps. If any of you are local and want to know where it's at...just message me! :) Husbands are welcome too! :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

oh I am so excited for you!!! And so bummed I am not close enough to go to one of your classes :( Have a great time girl - you're going to rock this; I just know it!!

Megan said...

So happy it worked out for you! Especially at what happened at your former gym :( I guess things do happen for a reason!!!

KC said...

I KNEW God would be opening a door of opportunity for you! :)

I wish I lived closer also...a 5-7 hour commute just wont work. LOL!

SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
(I'll be brainstorming on business names for ya...)

Teresa said...

I'm so happy for you Jen!!!!

byn always said...

This is SOOOOO awesome. I'm so excited for you. As soon as this SNOW goes away!!:)

Eunice K. said...

just stumbled upon your blog and read an earlier post about being fired from your gym - which makes this post all the more sweeter. congrats and glad to see things work out. Reading your review in older posts: We'll definitely have to try out turbofire when we finish up with tony!

-sef (of sef and sariah) follow us! :)