Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"The" Jeans

So..here is a pic of one of the pairs of jeans I was telling you about...the ones I don't want to shrink out of. :) ha ha
But I agree with all of your comments...I'd rather keep shrinking and have them taken in than to carry around an extra 10 pounds JUST so I can keep wearing them. :)


3 comments:

Rene' said...

After seeing those jeans in person, I really LOVE them. In fact, I'm thinking of looking for a pair myself if u don't mind. I like them bc they are like my casual Big Stars but mine have holes, and I like all the worn in lines yours have WITHOUT the holes. Very cool. Something great to wear around town or to school without being too fancy, yet when I go to school I hate wearing casual ones with holes bc I'm sure the kids' dress code says THEY can't wear them, so it seems pretty weird for a parent to wear them. lol. Anyway , love em! and they look really cute on-especially in person!

Kate said...

very cute!

KC said...

Super Cute!!! Don't worry, when you lose weight just dry them so they will shrink. :)