Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Days 5, 6 , 7 and 8

Okay, let's see...Friday was Day 5. I did Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. Did good on eating. Told my daughter that I think I've eaten a salad every day for about 2 weeks now! HA!

Saturday was Day 6. Made pancakes for breakfast since that is one of the very few things my daughter can actually eat (after having her tonsils out). I ate 1 1/2 with sugar free syrup. Then I did CardioX before heading to my parents house for a Labor Day cookout where I ate 1 hotdog (no bun), potato salad, coleslaw, beans, dessert. Didn't do good on eating at ALL. :-(

Sunday we stayed home from church because Brooklyn was still not feeling well and decided to walk over to our neighbor's pond and do a little fishing. I was the first one to catch a fish-yay! After that we came home and I did all the push-mowing while Matt did weed-eating and the riding mower. I ended up getting SUNBURNED and didn't do StretchX even though I really wanted to because my body REALLY needs it...but we took a shower, ate left overs for dinner and watched The Man From Snowy River and then went to bed.

Today, Monday (Labor Day) is Day 8. It's P90X Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X again. I guess I'll do that right now before I take a shower and then head to Walmart for groceries for this upcoming week. Blah. I'm bummed out that we aren't doing anything fun today...but Matt is on call and can't really leave the house, plus Brooklyn is still post-surgery and is having to take pain meds every 3-4 hours, so she's not really up to going anywhere either. I'm really in a funk so I'm sure I'll feel MUCH better after doing my workout!

No comments: