Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Days 17-22 and Meal Plan

Day 17-Wednesday-Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper, ate good
Day 18-Thursday-Cardio X, ate good
Day 19-Friday-Went to gym. Did step class, pump class and Zumba class, ate good
Day 20-Saturday-Did nothing for exercise, ate awful
Day 21-Sunday, Did nothing, ate okay
Day 22-Monday (Today), I am starting my 4th week, recovery week. Since I know I have a crazy schedule this week I am altering the plan a bit. Today I will do Core Synergistics. Tomorrow I have the gym. Wednesday I will do X-Stretch. Thursday I'm teaching 2 classes at the gym, Friday I will do Core Synergistics again. Saturday I'll either do CardioX or go to the gym.

Here is the MEAL PLAN for this next week:

Monday:
B: Turkey sausage scramble (with egg whites), and toast for Matt (not me)
S: Light string cheese and apple
L: Open faced (1 bread for me, 2 for matt) tuna sandwich, yogurt
S: Protein bar
D: Grilled turkey burgers, baked beans, baked sweet potato fries

Tuesday:

B: Kashi oatmeal (and toast for Matt-not me)
S: Almonds and banana
L:Deli wrap (deli turkey, provolone, lettuce with greek yogurt as "dressing", raw veggies
S: Apple
D: Turkey sloppy joes (I'll eat mine open-faced), I don't know what sides yet

Wednesday:

B: Veggie omelet, turkey bacon, toast for Matt
S: Peanut Butter, almond, banana roll up (with whole wheat tortilla)
L: Turkey sandwich, pepper strips, yogurt
S: Apple
D: Turkey spaghetti, veggie, salad

Thursday:
B: French toast (from egg whites and light whole wheat bread), turkey bacon, SF syrup
S: String cheese, apple
L: Chicken salad, Kashi 7-grain crackers, Mousse Sensations chocolate pudding
S: Protein bar
D: Baked fish, baked potato, steamed veggies, salad

Friday:

B: Veggie omelet, turkey bacon, toast for matt
S: apple, almonds
L: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, chips? (I'm trying to get some of those Pop chips)
S: Banana, protein bar
D: probably eat out

No comments: