Philippians 3:12-14 (The Message Bible)

I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

P90X/D2/R3

Day 2-Plyometrics. I can sum that up in one word---OUCH! Man! When you're not used to an hour of jumping, this workout is KILLER! But what's EVEN worse is how you feel the day after and the day after that! Thankfully I do quite a bit of jumping in my workouts at the gym so it wasn't sooooo painful for me (as it has been before) BUT my poor neice and SIL who are doing the program for the first time are having a hard time even walking!
Eating was pretty good.
Had veggie egg-white scramble for breakfast with turkey sausage again (matt with milk and toast, me with water)
For lunch I had the Chef salad from the nutrition guide with 1 tbsp. light ranch dressing. I also had a couple bites of some left over catfish (fried) but it was cold and old-tasting so I just threw away the rest.
For "snack" at about 3:30 pm I had a baggie full of celery with 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter.
For dinner I went to a fellowship at church. Luckily I hit the serving line after everyone else and there wasn't much left other than some salad (with no dressing) and some fresh fruit. I did have a small 2"x2" peice of some kind of mexican casserole. They also served some special jewish cookies "Haman's Ears" as part of our Bible study on Esther. (it was the last night). I had 2 of the cookies. They were soooo good and they had fruit filling so that counts for a little bit healthy, right? ha ha
Besides doing Plyo, I also did my hour of Core at the gym followed by 3o minutes of Bootcamp, so I'm pretty sure I burned plenty of calories to cover my 2 cookies!

No comments: